Ireland Dublin teenager charged with sexually assaulting six-year-old girl

20:11  13 february  2018
20:11  13 february  2018 Source:   Journal.ie

Paedophile Tom Humphries 'thinks he is superior' and 'turns his nose up' to lags at Midlands Prison

  Paedophile Tom Humphries 'thinks he is superior' and 'turns his nose up' to lags at Midlands Prison Paedophile Tom Humphries 'thinks he is superior' and 'turns his nose up' to lags at Midlands PrisonWe can also unveil he is hoping to be transferred from the Midlands Prison in Co Laois to a Dublin jail.

The 17- year - old boy appeared before a sitting of the Dublin Children’s Court today.

Illegal immigrant, 32, 'breaks into New Jersey home and sexually assaults six - year - old girl in her bed'. Edgar Mendoza, 32, has been charged three counts of aggravated sex assault , endangering the welfare of a child and burglary.

a wooden table next to a window © Sasko Lazarov via Rolling News A DUBLIN TEENAGER has been charged with sexually assaulting a six-year-old girl.

The 17-year-old boy appeared before a sitting of the Dublin Children’s Court charged with two counts of sexual assault and one attempted sexual assault.

The incidents are alleged to have happened in north Dublin on dates in 2016 after which specialist interviews with the girl were conducted as part of the investigation.

Judge Timothy Lucey heard that the boy made no reply when he was charged in January after he, in the presence of his mother, met gardaí by arrangement.

The Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) had recommended that the case was suitable to be dealt with in the juvenile court rather than in the circuit court which has tougher sentencing powers.

Teenager charged with murder after baby death

  Teenager charged with murder after baby death A 16-year-old boy has been charged with murder following the death of a six-week-old baby in Southampton. Detectives from Hampshire Police charged the teenager on Tuesday night after he was arrested that morning.He is due to appear at Southampton Magistrates' Court on Wednesday.The arrest came after officers and paramedics were called to Defender Road at 5.05am on Sunday, following reports that a child was in need of medical attention.The baby boy was taken to Southampton General Hospital, where he later died.

Six teenagers have been charged in connection with the sexual assault of an incapacitated 15- year - old girl at a party earlier this month in Seneca, South Carolina. The Oconee County Sheriff's Office is investigating the charges against the six , who include four juveniles.

RACINE (WITI) -- Two 16- year - old boys will be charged as adults after being accused of sexually assaulting a 16- year - old girl who was passed out -- and making a video of the attack.

Judge Lucey asked to hear an outline of the allegations for the purpose of making a ruling on the teen’s trial venue.

Garda Catherine McEvoy told the court that in 2016 a couple made a report to gardaí that their daughter had disclosed that she had been inappropriately touched.

It was alleged that, “the disclosure came out when the family were away on holiday and the victim saw her father coming out of the bathroom naked and asked her mother, ‘Why is Daddy’s willy down when X’s (the teenage defendant) does be pointing up?’.”

The court heard the girl also told her mother that she had seen the teenager’s penis because his trousers had fallen down. It was also alleged he touched her backside five times, with her trousers up and down, and that he tried to touch her vagina area but she did not let him, the court was told.

Girl (3) dies after alleged assault in south Dublin home

  Girl (3) dies after alleged assault in south Dublin home A three-year-old girl who was rushed to hospital after an alleged assault at her home in Shankill, Co Dublin on Saturday has died. The toddler was in the intensive care unit of Our Lady’s Hospital in Crumlin in Dublin following the incident at her home on Saturday afternoon.But life-support was withdrawn yesterday morning and she was pronounced dead.The girl's mother, aged in her 40s, appeared before a special sitting of Bray District Court on Sunday night charged with assault causing harm.She was remanded in custody and is expected to appear before court tomorrow.

A 12- year - old girl was sexually assaulted last year after leaving a convenience store in the East Garfield Park neighborhood on the West Side. A man has been charged in the shooting death of a 19- year - old gas station attendant.

A 92- year - old man has been charged with sexually assaulting a six - year - old girl at a home on Sydney's northern beaches, police say. The man was arrested in Manly on Thursday and charged over the alleged sexual and indecent assault of the schoolgirl last month.

The girl would have been aged six at the time, the garda said.

The two families were known to each other and the incidents allegedly occurred at the teen’s home.

The boy, who was accompanied to hearing by his mother, has not yet indicated how he will plead. He was aged 15 at the time of the allegations.

Judge Timothy Lucey said that based on the outline of the evidence he agreed with the DPP’s recommendation and he held the case could be dealt with at Children’s Court level.

He made an order for disclosure of the prosecution evidence to the boy’s lawyers.

Defence counsel Damian McKeone said additional disclosure of specialist interviews held with the girl would be also be sought.

State solicitor Terry Hamilton responded that the defence would have to seek the specialist interview material in writing and it could only be released under strict conditions.

There was no objection to bail and the boy, who spoke to his mother and his barrister to confirm his next hearing date, was ordered to appear again in March.

Legal aid was granted.

Builder who hid niece's body in freezer guilty of murder .
Mujahid Arshid has been found guilty of murdering his niece Celine Dookhran and the attempted murder of another woman. Arshid, 33, was also found guilty of the rape and kidnap of 20-year-old Ms Dookhran, and the rape and kidnap of the other woman.He was also found guilty of sexually assaulting the surviving victim when she was 13.His co-defendant Vincent Tappu was acquitted of all charges against him, which included the kidnap of both women, false imprisonment and possession of a firearm with intent.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

This is interesting!